Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What's the story ... Tamarindo


The melody of this song just kinda came to me while I was in Costa Rica at Playa Tamarindo; hence the name.
Tamarindo is a beautiful beach in the Pacific side of Costa Rica with some of the most amazing sunsets I've ever seen.
I was visiting with some friends and the melody just kinda came to me (like most music I write), and it pretty much became my own personal soundtrack for the trip.
The melody is definitely very feel-good and laid back just like the trip was.
I  wanted to have the melody very early in the song and thats why the bass plays it at the beginning of the song.
When you  hear this track you're hearing Mike Montgomery on his upright.  We're super happy to say that Mike is back with El Pueblo here in NYC, he's now playing his electric bass.

check out the tune, and if you dig it, download it for free !

Tamarindo by elpueblosound




No comments:

Post a Comment